Monday 15 June 2015

Join me - IF: Equip and their "Beatitudes" study

Image Credit
My very most favourite daily devotional comes from IF: Equip.  There is a new devotional posted each weekday and their beauty is in their simplicity.

A portion of Scripture
Guiding questions for journalling
A 2-minute video clip discussing the text
A question to ponder and respond to in the comments section

IF: Equip has helped me to slow down in the Word and really take in what I'm reading.  Some days I journal and some days I don't.  Some days I comment and some days I don't.

There are no rules or expectations or systems to rebel against here.  Just me in the Word.  I can engage in community when it's helpful and I go as deep as suits me.  Often I am pondering what I've read throughout the day.

Join me?

No comments: