Wednesday 29 January 2014

Book Review Catch Up

I'm catching up on some of my book review, which Rel has posted in recent days/weeks.  Clearly having plenty of time on my hands has not meant being diligent in keeping up with posting these things!


First, my review for Home Run by Travis Thrasher has been posted here.  This is book is a novelisation of the movie by the same name.  It was sooooo good I now want to get the movie!!

My reviews for Before the Dawn and Sweet September are in one post together here, given they are the beginning of a 24-part series.   Fascinating set up with different authors contributing and collaborating on this project.  Kathleen Bauer is the pen name under which the series is written.  I would imagine there are many readers who would be a bit confused about a single story being written by so many different people.  Anyway, you can read my review to see how I felt about that aspect.


No comments: