Friday 16 March 2012

Pixie Days



I've been sharing the last couple of days with a very special pixie-girl in the form of my 3yo neice.  She is possibly the cutest little thing on the planet, complete with pink teddies.  Yesterday she came with a treat for me, from her Daddy.  I've decided he's not so evil after all....he'd mentioned fairy floss to Miss Mischief.  We've heard nothing else from her for days!  The california rolls have completely absolved him from that error in his ways.


So my kitchen table has been covered with pinkness and playdough.  A purply pink colour because I know she loves that.  We made mini cupcakes in bright pink patty pans....with purple icing.  Today it will be chocolate for Miss Mischief to share with some friends tonight.

It's nice to share some slow days at home with a purply pink little pixie girl.  The perfect medicine for vertigo recovery.  Which is now all better :)

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I'm so glad your vertigo is gone! How nice to celebrate with a lovely young chickadee!

xofrances