Monday 6 June 2011

Exam Update

My exam went quite fine.  So did getting myself into the city.  I got in with no hiccups.  Off-street parking was fairly easy to find...exactly where Google Maps told me there would be something.  There was a cafe about three doors away from the exam centre, so I had lunch there before heading in to wait.  I found two other fellow Literacy students from my tutorial group, so it was absolutely lovely to while away some time with people I've spent the semester conversing with.

The exam itself was exactly as the lecturer suggested it would be.  I'd looked at the discussion board earlier this morning.  Oh my goodness me.  So many people stressing out about stuff that we'd not been directed to think about.  Theories, debates and text use in teaching literacy skills.  That's what we were told...that's what I focused on.  That's what the exam was on. I'm pretty sure I will have at least passed.  Now....to relax.  Perhaps tonight I'll sleep!

3 comments:

Squiggly Rainbow said...

I'm glad it went well and there was time for pleasure beforehand! Are you on placement this week too? May see you tomorrow xox Rach

Tracy said...

My placement starts on the 20th. I won't find out where til next week. *sigh*. A lesson in patience.

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I'm glad to hear all went well--and you had no trouble finding a parking spot. That's the sort of thing that stresses me out the most!

xofrances