Thursday 28 April 2011

Popping In ... and Out

I realise it may appear that I've disappeared.  Not true!  But I have been rather occupied.  We enjoyed a lovely Easter break doing family things together and with friends.  Almost cruelly, I went back to work the day after.  I say 'almost' because I have joined the teaching staff in attending a state conference with a group of other like schools and have been incredibly blessed by all I have heard so far.

As if a retreat from normal classroom activity were not enough, I'm also attending a women's retreat this weekend.  A lot of retreating going on! 

In between, lots of assignment writing.  I believe I have completed one, and must work on a second with great haste.  And then the final two will require my utmost attention.  The bliss of a real holiday from any kind of school is being highly anticipated.  And the school term has not even begun.

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Oh, you sound like me right now--so much to do, so many meetings and obligations, and some of it's wonderful, but it's a lot!

Whew. That's where I am, too. I'm starting to seriously look forward to summer break, when at least I don't have to drive the boys to school or attend any school assemblies!

xofrances