Monday 22 November 2010

Monday Menu Plan: Week Beginning 22 November


As the week begins I'm thinking of the busy days ahead and the heat that has been forecast, weather wise.  Good thing Wednesday will be warm.  I won't have to come up with a creative solution to keeping warm for Our School's Yr12 Graduation dinner.

Our meals this week:
Monday:  Chicken parmigiana, salad
Tuesday:  Chinese corn soup, prawn crackers
Wednesday:  Chicken Noodle Stirfry ~ a la Miss Sunshine
Thursday:  Nachos
Friday:  Roast pork, vegies, dessert
Saturday:  Homemade pizza, dessert (again!)
Sunday:  Roast lamb, vegies OR something unexciting!

We have two young ladies coming to stay for the weekend while their parents take some time out.  Roast pork was the request.  Dessert apparently a must.  How could I possibly disappoint such cute gorgeousness?  The younger one is so excited about staying.  And excited about the potentially delicious things she will be fed. I suspect a fair amount of class time this week to be spent reminding her to work, rather than dream of yummy food!

2 comments:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

My favorite part of your menu this week is "a la Miss Sunshine"! Yes! Put those children to work! I've got Jack on baking detail, and it's a wonderful thing.

I'll be out of town for the rest of the week and don't know if I'll be able to get online. If not, see you next week!

xofrances

Tracy said...

LOL Frances, you're right. It IS a wonderful thing.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving celebrations.