Thursday 30 September 2010

Little to Say

My TBR pile(s) ~ all the books lying down!

I've sat down a couple of times to post, and realised that I really didn't have anything to say.  I have been enjoying myself at home immensely.  Catching up on cleaning that was left over the last school holidays has been very satisfying.  I've also been on a reviewing frenzy.  Poor Rel might never catch up with posting them all!  As you can see from the picture above, I've more than enough reading to keep me going for a very long time.  The black bag on the middle shelf there has the books to be reviewed, so she keeps me well stocked.  No complaints here!

Well..I'd better get myself off here and go and sweep (again!) the front entry way before we have some friends arrive.  Pumpkin and Sweet Potato soup with homemade bread rolls are the order of the day.  Perhaps some pikelets would go down well for morning tea.

4 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Hi Tracy!
What a yummy meal you're making!

Tracy said...

Hi PomPom ~ thanks for popping by and leaving a comment!

Yes...it was absolutely delicious!

Jenny B. Jones said...

Pumpkin and sweet potato soup. Now THAT sounds interesting!

Tracy said...

Hey Jen! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm posting the recipe so you can try it for yourself.