Wednesday 8 September 2010

Home Sweet Home


We had a great camp.  Sovereign Hill in Ballarat is always a favourite for this old fashioned gal.  I am glad to be home though.  It was nice to be greeted with enthusiasm by each of my children.  And I'm looking forward to finding out what's been happening here, when Dh gets home.

And I'm looking forward to a nice warm sleep in my own bed.  I was so very cold overnight, more so the second night than the first.

Mr Busy thinks I shouldn't have to cook dinner tonight, but oh well, he'll just have to be disappointed.

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you had a good camping trip and were treated like a star when you got home. That's one of the nicest parts about going away and leaving the family behind, I think.

Nice, too, that Mr. Busy doesn't think you should have to cook. Thoughtful young man!

frances