Tuesday 17 August 2010

I miss...

...two things from our trip to the US. Two things I can't get on my regular shopping trips. I don't even know if I could get these things from Costco in Australia (not that I have a membership!). What are those two things I hear you ask?

Bison burgers. Oh boy were this a hit with us. There weren't that cheap by American standards but my we enjoyed each mouthful. I've looked...we don't get Bison in regular supermarkets.


The second thing I miss: My after-dinner sweet thing....Cashew Clusters. As you can see from the image, it has almonds and pumpkin seeds.

Yep, I'd take out a Costco membership and drive all the way in to Docklands to get my hands on these babies. And if I could get the burgers....and some Tide stain remover tablets I suspect I would think all my Christmas's had come at once.

One thing I do prefer from home is our marshmallows though. Those jet puffed supersized marshmallows are like eating foam rubber. Our marshmallows are smaller and more dense. And I truly prefer them.

4 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Well, if I join Costco this year (I really should) I promise I will buy you some cashew clusters and some Tide tablets and mail them to you with love. Bison burgers ARE delicious. I'm glad I live where the buffalo roam.

Tracy said...

You are so very sweet PomPom!

Left-Handed Housewife said...

It's funny that the two things you miss about the States are two things I've never had! That bison burger sure looks yummy, though!

frances

Tracy said...

Frances that is very funny! You need to try the bison burgers. Really!