Monday 1 February 2010

Back to School Menu Plan

I relented with very little arm-twisting. We came to school a little earlier than necessary. The kids were so excited and driving me crazy! So I figured they could come and drive all the other very excited 'staff kids' crazy instead!

So here I sit, in my new little corner of the school...window open and sounds of gym-building going on. They're laying floor boards, which look like pizza boxes from a distance. According to Miss Mischief!

On my menu plan this week:

Monday: Lamb chops and cranberry sauce, potatoes, vegies
Tuesday: Roo Lasagna, salad
Wednesday: Pasta Salad
Thursday: Marinated Chicken, Asian salad
Friday: Crisp skin fish, fried rice
Saturday: Cheese & zucchini pancakes
Sunday: Nachos

Pretty unremarkable, I'd say.

I'm off to devotions....have a lovely day, all you who have children returning to school today :)

2 comments:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Any menu that has kangaroo lasagna on it can hardly be said to be unremarkable!

And cheese and zucchini pancakes sound great. Post the recipe sometime!

frances

Tracy said...

LOL I suppose that is true. I was looking at the pancakes and thinking ho-hum!