Thursday 21 January 2010

'How Do I Love Thee' by Nancy Moser


If you've read my blog for any small length of time, you will have come to know that one of my great loves in life is reading. I have thoroughly indulged myself over this summer and am about to finish book number 11 (I'm nearing the end of week 4 on this journey!). I have 2 more I'd love to read before Rel gives me some more to review....and then there's that pile over there on the bottom of my bookshelf that sings to me. My TBR pile, currently numbering 18. I truly am a blessed woman to have so many books at my disposal.

At the beginning of our holiday I focused on the books requiring a review. 'How I Love Thee' by Nancy Moser was completed and reviewed the morning of our departure....nothing like last-minute, is there! This was a fascinating biographical fiction of a woman I'd not heard that much about before this book. I can only imagine that being the author telling the story of a renowned poet would be somewhat intimidating, and yet Nancy Moser's skill is perfectly suited to the task. To read my review at Relz Reviewz, click here.

2 comments:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I was sick over Christmas, and terribly busy, so I didn't get my usual reading time in. Such a disappointment. The next big chunk of time I'll have to read is at the beach this summer. I typically consume about six books in a week's time--bliss!

frances

Tracy said...

Nice to know I'm not the only one who devours books at a significant speed!