Wednesday 9 December 2009

Planning Ahead


I don't know about you, but planning for next year has begun with a myriad of dates already needing to be added to a new diary. I have just one problem. I don't have a 2010 diary yet. I know people who do. I think those must be people who have time to shop. I'm not one of them.

So tonight after school I got online and found some free printable weekly planner and calendar pages. It took me a while to find something that I thought might work for me. I wanted something pretty and creative ~ something practical and vintage Lollychops....unfortunately there were no 2010 options that were practical for busy families.

In the end I settled on pages from The Household Planner. Not so much pretty, but heavy on the practical.

I don't suppose any of you have found practical and beautiful on the one freebie page?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought an inexpensive diary in Autumn, ready for next year. Didn't think to look for freebie pages...oh well! :)