Friday 25 September 2009

Just to say....


See you in a few days!

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go. I've even remembered to pack a towel this time!

The car is in shock! You can't have your girlfriends travelling with you in the muck and mire your children are inclined to drag into the back seat! I have even found some adult-worthy CD's. No very old sermons or Colin Buchanan's "I Want My Mummy" songs for us!!!! Michael Buble, Praise and Worship and Kenny G is much more approriate!

Must stop off and get chocolate. Can you believe I forgot the chocolate?! I remember the cheese & crackers!

Have a great weekend everyone. Especially you Aussie Rules lovin' folks!!!!!

5 comments:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

A. No, I can't believe you forgot the chocolate!

B. Have a great trip! You deserve it!

frances

Joy McD said...

Have a great time!!!
lv,
Joy

Rel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rel said...

Well, Trac, we had a wonderful, wonderful time, didn't we? Nothing like treasured friends, wood fire, fabulous food, quiet moments to read, chick flicks and time to chat.

Already dreaming of next year - LOL!

Love and hugs T, F & N!

Tracy said...

..and chat, and chat. Oh yes, next year.....!!

I must confess to a moment of two of grieving the need to leave such a wonderful weekend and the people who have made it such a precious treasure.