Wednesday 5 August 2009

A Day in my Productive Life


I've ticked off only one thing that I've done off my list for today. I went to work! Make that two, because when I got to work I learned that the other aide who should be doing my recess release today was (again!) not there. Added a chat to the Head or Primary to 'To Do' list. So I've ticked off two things.

Yet to go:
  • Get the Girls Brigade uniforms over a heater vent to dry
  • Make Dinner
  • Check on the kids' homework progress
  • Buy ingredients and make Panna Cotta
  • Organise something for my lunch tomorrow
Looks like I'd better get a wriggle on, doesn't it.

2 comments:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Did you finish the rest of your list? I never do. There's always at least a phone call I don't get around to making, but more often there are several chores as well. And now school's about to start, so the list will only get longer ... sigh.

frances

Tracy said...

I did all but deal with the Panna Cotta. The rest of it was all immediately urgent stuff that needed doing ~ you know, cos people think they need to eat LOL.