Friday 24 July 2009

'June Bug' by Chris Fabry


Just when I was questioning the sanity of blogging, Rel has posted my review for 'June Bug' and in the process has made my blogging life a little bit simpler today! I got to the end of my rope at about 2pm yesterday and as you can imagine the day still had a lot left in it! Hence, a blog post was pushed aside in the interest of keeping my brain together.

However, my review for this fantastic book is posted here at Relz Reviewz. This is a can't-put-it-down book that will require handfuls of tissues. It is definitely my privilege to be the reviewer of this book!

4 comments:

Rel said...

It was a fabulous review and one the author himself loved!

I might have a couple more coming your way if you feel up to it :)

Can't wait to see you tonight - I am madly reading too ;-)

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I've wondered about your blogging career now that you're so busy, but you can always just dial it down to a few posts a week (or two, like me). I'd miss your daily insights, but realize you need to keep your sanity in tact.

Looking forward to reading the review!

frances

Anonymous said...

Tracy, cut down your blogging if you have to, but PLEASE, PLEASE don't stop. I love your lively updates ... I am not a regular contributor, but I read a lot of what you and your friends say each day, just for inspiration. One of my favourites was the tin house but that has really slowed down, so I would miss you a lot if weren't around.

Andrea

Tracy said...

Thank you for the encouragement Andrea and Frances. I've no plans to stop just yet :) But things may end up more sporadic than I'd like.