Friday 12 June 2009

The Timetable


Over the last day or so, my brain has been completely consumed with timetabling between two students so that everyone gets what they're supposed to....as well as me! I have met with the two teachers I will be working with and have only to update my schedule and print it out and it's set in very wet concrete! I really do think, however, that I have come up with the best plan possible with the knowledge we have at this point. I have also privately verified that the teacher I will begin working with is, in fact, happy with the plan thus far. I'm really looking forward to working with her!

I have just one small point to raise with the Head of Primary for her to address with one teachers. Thankfully the request also comes with the support of the other teacher and the Principal, whose instinctive reaction was the same as mine.

Roll on Monday....

No comments: