Wednesday 10 June 2009

The Hum Drum of Life

Today has been just one of those dull-roar kind of days. Some time in the classroom, some time at home studying. Dinner is bubbling away in the oven while Miss Mischief dries some dishes for me. There is a quilt to continue with and some reading to be done.

I even managed to figure out how to get Miss Mischief's homework to print! I have no idea what button she pressed, but it was being silly.

'The Cook and the Chef' has just started so I'm off to sit for a minute or two while the carrots boil.

2 comments:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I'm impressed that you were the one giving the computer help and not the other way around! I got an I-Pod Mini for my birthday, and I can't make it do anything without Jack's guidance.

frances

Tracy said...

LOL. We're at a point where I still know more than the kids, except for with Powerpoint. I think we're all learning that simultaneously.

I guess there are some positive elements to having worked in an office!