Monday 25 May 2009

Menu Planning on Monday

I've done a little self preservation over the weekend. I've got June almost all planned out. It's just one less thing I'll have to do. Fortunately it came together without too much effort ~ hopefully the shopping will too!

This week's plan looks like this...

Monday: Spicy Pork Ribs, brown rice, stir fried vegies
Tuesday: Tuna & Rice
Wednesday: Honey Mustard Chicken, potato, vegies
Thursday: Pasta with vegetable sauce
Friday: Roast Pork, roast potato, vegies
Saturday: Gnocchi
Sunday: Roasted Tomato Soup

I think I'm starting to come down with a cold. You know, the scratchy throat, the nose that thinks it might run but doesn't really get there? I'll be adding some Ease-a-cold tablets to my shopping trolley today to get ahead of it before it goes too far.

Today will be spent with my parents before they head off this afternoon. I'm envisaging morning tea and lots of nattering. And the ever elusive what-to-have-for-lunch quandary will have to be considered too.

1 comment:

Left-Handed Housewife said...

Oh, I hope you don't get the cold (I'm reading through the entries chronologically, so it's quite possible in the next minute I'll find out that you did, in fact, get the cold, but for now I remain hopeful).

frances