Thursday 26 March 2009

I've Modernised!

I'm feeling very clever right about now. I've just successfully downloaded and installed the Victorian Modern Cursive font onto my computer....and it works!

It's a terrible font to handwrite in, with all its ticks and kicks. However, it is what we teach our children right from Prep and all my classroom related assignments are to be written using this font.

For those of you who are curious, you can view the alphabet here.

It's the 'b' and 'p' that gets me!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Interesting,

In the lower case it is quite close to what I learned during school over in WA in the early 80's the lower case s is different as is the lower case f.

The Upper case is very different, a lot more swirls and loops, at I guess I probably learned the alphabet this was Modernised from.

Kind Regards
Belinda