Monday 1 December 2008

Don't Blink, It's Monday Again

What? Again? Already? I swear it was Monday just yesterday. The final weeks of the year are flying by oh so fast. So much is being jam packed into these next weeks that I have abandoned the calendar on the wall ~ the squares are much too small to fit in all the information required! I found some free printable weekly planner sheets so I am busily filling the spaces up on those instead. And miracle or miracles I have a diary now for next year. My book club and Women of Worth events are already in there as the first day of school for 2009.

But what's for dinner this week you ask? Well...here's the plan:

Monday: Frittata, salad
Tuesday: Ricotta Fritters, vegies
Wednesday: Honey Mustard Chicken, hassleback spuds, vegies
Thursday: Graduation Night
Friday: BBQ at school for lower primary
Saturday: Mrs R's Vegie Soup
Sunday: Homemade Fish & Chips

Hey how's that...I get two nights off from cooking dinner! And actually, I'm thinking that since Monday night's dinner got eaten on a night last week, I might shove a chook in the crockpot. I have a busy day tomorrow, which will be further occupied by an optometrists appointment. Miss Mischief keeps telling me her eyes are stinging a lot. I'm beyond trying to figure out if she's just angling for the glasses she so desperately wants to wear! It's time to bring in the professionals!

I'm going to post the recipe for the frittata later in the week. It is wonderful...why hadn't I had a go at that before now, I wonder?!

No comments: