Thursday 20 November 2008

Mmmmm...Who Could Resist This?

I finally managed to watch last night's episode of 'The Cook and the Chef'. Oh my....as always it was delicious viewing. I'm catching up with a friend tomorrow. I think I might suggest that I should make this and we should have lunch together...seeing as how her husband will be home to look after their 5yo. It looks pretty tempting to me!

Warm Smoked Chook Salad

I've also printed out Maggie Beer's Choc Vino Cotto Pavlova recipe. After all, one must try these things out before she takes them to a family Christmas meal!


Click on the recipe name for ingredients and instructions.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Oh yum! I used to watch that show when I was plodding along on the treadmill - when I actually cared about exercise. Oops.

I found myself falling back in love with 'Two Fat Ladies' cooking show last night.

Tracy said...

I've never seen 'Two Fat Ladies'.

And I'm with you on the exercise...as I drag myself out the front door in the morning. I don't do it because I love it!