Monday 24 November 2008

Mad Monday

I'm not really feeling ready to dive into a new week. I feel like I really just want a whole day at home to potter my way through some tasks that really do need doing. I have a feeling Dh will be requiring a day from me again. It's not so much the time and the timing I think.

Monday: Lamb Rissoles & vegies
Tuesday: Chicken Casserole & scallop potatoes
Wednesday: Ricotta Gnocchi with Tomato Pesto
Thursday: Pasta & vegie sauce
Friday: Oven Baked Chicken & Rice
Saturday: Crumbed Chicken & Cranberry Orange Sauce
Sunday: Chinese Corn Soup & something?!

Ugh...off to sort out some children! Why is one in the kitchen when he has no reason to be, annoying the one who is making her breakfast...and here comes the third to make her breaky.

5 comments:

Rel said...

Yummy...can you come and cook at our house?

Hugs!

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I keep trying to potter through my tasks, but the phone keeps ringing. Also, I've had some massive knitting projects to finish. Tomorrow, before we leave to go see my parents, I hope to plow through all I've left undone. Fingers crossed!

frances

Tracy said...

Rel, you should just come for dinner I think. Don't suppose you're free between now and next year?! My brother used to take a look and pick his night according to what he wanted and let me know so I'd cook enough for him....back in his young, single days.

It's nice to know I'm not alone in that Frances....heaven knows my knitting has sat untouched for months! I've only a little bit of a front and two sleeves to do, too!

The Tin House said...

Tracy, so pleased I could reduce your list burden for the day! You should know though....that I NEVER get everything done! Lisa x

Tracy said...

Lisa you have a list...you're so far ahead of me that anything done is 90% better than what I get through.

As me about Year 6 speeches and we're on a whole other time space continuum!