Tuesday 11 November 2008

'Dogwood' by Chris Fabry

I am discovering many pleasures, delights and benefits from reviewing books for Relz Reviewz. Of course it's always a pleasure to be reading and Rel delights me with an armload of good books with surprising frequency! She always has, in fact, it's just that now my armload also contains purpose. One of the very many benefits (beyond reading and reviewing, which would be enough in itself) is that I get an easy peasy post on a busy day!!!!


So...my review for 'Dogwood' by Chris Fabry has been posted. A fabulous read from an remarkable man. He'll have you hooked until the very last full stop. This is Chris's debut into adult fiction following a substantial reputation in children's literature. I hope he stays with us grown-up's for a while!

No comments: