Friday 24 October 2008

'Unwrapping Christmas' by Lori Copeland

You will find my review for 'Unwrapping Christmas' by Lori Copeland at Relz Reviewz. For a little novella that took me all of two hours maximum to read, it sure does give you a lot of food for thought.

Rel has also just posted 'our' email Q&A with author Sharon Hinck regarding her book 'The Restorer'. It was a fantastic book...face paced, intriguing, fantastical. I couldn't put it down and then devoured the first chapter 'teaser' for the next book LOL. I have the next two in the series on my Christmas list already...just in case Dh is after ideas ;) I really enjoyed the opportunity to have some interaction with Sharon, albeit distant. Rel goes to a lot of effort to organise these little extras for our book club and not without a little angst on many occasions. I for one (and I know I'm not alone!) appreciate all that goes into getting things like a Q&A with an author organised. Thanks so much Rel. You are truly amazing in what you accomplish and I am definitely on the receiving end of much blessing because of your efforts.

No comments: