Monday 5 May 2008

'Some Facts About Me' Meme

Tracy at Sunny Corner Farm has tagged me for this little Meme. So whilst you await a tantilising menu plan for this week (read, I haven't even thought about it yet) this will have to suffice!

Some facts about me.


1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.


2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



What I was doing 10 years ago:
Good question, what was I doing? I had a toddler and a baby 10 years ago. Miss Sunshine was 2yo and Miss Mischief was 6mo. So I was going to playgroup each week, attending a KYB bible study group at my church and changing a LOT of nappies!

Five Snacks I enjoy:
Not sure I have 5! Let's see....
1. Crackers with camembert cheese
2. Popcorn, with salt and real butter (h/m in a pot, not an air popper)
3. Dark Chocolate....lindt lindor balls are the thing that does me in!
4. One of Jennifer's flourless orange cupcakes (from Crabapple Cupcake Bakery)
5. A multigrain salada cracker with real butter

I'm either extraordinarily exotic or quite boring, aren't I?!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I would buy a couple of acres in the town I live in, so that I could be a little more self sufficient with vegie patches and chooks.
I would give money to organisations and charities that I am passionate about.
I might buy a new caravan and sell the old one we have now.
Otherwise, I can't imagine that my life would look too different. I like where we are at right now.

Five jobs that I have had:

1. Admin at the Department of Community Medicine at Monash Uni.
2. Reception/Admin at Youth For Christ.
3. Reception/Salaries/Accounts at a Christian School.
4. Mum
Sorry...I just haven't had five jobs!!!!

Three of my habits:

1. Getting up early (by early I mean b/n 6am & 7am)
2. Reading in bed before I turn out the light
3. Menu Planning

Five place I have lived:

1. Melbourne, Australia
2. Mt Hagen, PNG
3. Wewak, PNG
4. Back to Melbourne...but I've lived in 2 suburbs and 2 semi rural towns on the outskirts of Melbourne, does that count as more than 5?

I'm tagging whoever wants to join in. In deviating a little from the rules I'll create one of my own ~ if you decide to take this on, on your own blog, then please post a comment here to let us know. If you don't have a blog, then feel free to post some facts about you here in my comments.

No comments: