Monday 19 May 2008

Monday's Menus

Photobucket

Monday again. I must admit I opened my eyes this morning and thought to myself "I wish I could just stay here a little while longer". However, Dh had a thing in the city, so he was off to the train station at 6.45am and I had no more excuses to stay warm and cosy. Gee I wish my heater was happy to be on a preprogrammed setting!!!!

Anyway, I DO have my menu planned and my shopping list completed, so I will shop on my way home from school at lunch time.

Monday: Spicy Pork Spare Ribs, brown rice, stir fried vegies
Tuesday: CP Chicken Casserole with scallop potatoes
Wednesday: Oven Fried Chicken, vegies
Thursday: CP Irish Stew
Friday: Quiche? We have Twilight Tours @ school, so we may eat there
Saturday: Homemade Pizza
Sunday: Singapore Noodles

I never made it to the lamb roast yesterday, due to an unforeseen trip for 3 to the fish & chip shop on Friday night. So I still have that up my sleeve.

The other reason I didn't have the roast yesterday was that we made a rush trip to the hospital to visit my brand new niece...at that point, only 4-5 hours old :) She looks just exactly like her Daddy did when he was a newborn!!!! Red hair, froggy face and all. You gotta love newborn cheeks that you could just eat.

The kids have counted up ~ they now have 16 'real' cousins and two step cousins.

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I just soo wanna come for dinne rwhen I read your weekly menu's ...they make th emouth water...the some of your menu items are making it too my table and they are yummo-the chicken casserole wil be made next week..
Oh my all them cousins what amassive family gathering that would be
cheers vickie

Tracy said...

LOL Vicki, you have no idea on the family gathering!!!! Let's just say it's never boring!

I have to remember to put that casserole in the CP this morning LOL.

Anonymous said...

A newborn baby, life doesn't get any better than that!!! Definitely worth missing a roast for.

Love the menu! I look forward to checking in on a Monday and seeing what you are having for the week.