Sunday 25 May 2008

A Milestone - 100 Posts!


I can't believe I've reached this milestone so fast. Apparently I have far too much to say! In any case, I kind of feel like I should have something quite profound to post about...but I don't. So how about this instead ~ a gift. In blogging I have met so many beautiful people with such generous spirits, so I think this is far more fitting than some profound words!

As you know, I've been stitching my little heart out all over the place and have lots of bits and pieces that I have no idea what to do with. The above little project was the freebie from Cinderberry Stiches and has joined the pile of cute little things I've done lately.

So...if you would like any one of the four stitcheries I've posted pics of then post a comment and let me know which one you'd like and whether you'd prefer it framed or as a mini wall hanging quilt. They're all in the raw awaiting finishing right now.

I will draw out a name on Thursday morning ~ my Thursday....which will probably be Wednesday for some of you.

13 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh no!!! How to choose? I like the veggie garden and the other little house. OOOOOHHHHHH.... I would love them in a little quilted wallhanging!

You are very generous, Tracy. Congratulations on your 100th post!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 100 posts. If I am lucky enough to be chosen, I will leave the tough decision of which one to send up to you. I like surprises.

The Tin House said...

So many Tracys'...so little time! Hi Tracy - well done on the 100th post. It's amazing how all these little thoughts add up into something isn't it.

I'd love to go into your stitchery giveaway. I rather like the springberry one on this post....although they're all so cute.

Nice work with the kids at school, and the fried chicken recipe which I'd like to try this week. (just been catching up on a backlog of posts....)

Lisa x

Kez said...

Congrats on your 100th post - a fantastic milestone!

I'm with Tracy - if I am lucky enough to win you can choose for me :)

Tracie said...

Congratulations on your 100th post Tracy,

I'm with Kez and Tracy if I'm lucky enough to win I'll leave the decision up to you.

Tracy said...

You're all very trusting souls!

Tracie, welcome! I've just had a really quick peek at your blog ~ I will be back to read properly later. You're doing fantastic stuff at your green house!

Anonymous said...

I've been enjoying your blog for a little while now. Congrats on reaching 100 posts.

cheers Lenny

Anonymous said...

What beautiful work! Congratulations on your 100th post. Today is my first visit to your site but I will return often. I just bookmarked your blog. I came here via Kate at "Our Red House."
Please include me in your drawing.
The "basket of flowers" framed would be more than wonderful.
Sally

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, how kind of you. My favourite is the one with the flowers in a basket, but they are all beautiful.

Kate

Vickie said...

oh my Tracy -100 posts wow congrats,
I admire all your stitcheries and if my name was drawn a winner then I would like whichever one and however done,
cheers Vickie

Tracy said...

Congrats on the 100th post! I really enjoy reading your blog:)

I would love the berries one as a mini wallhanging. It is adorable! My kitchen has a berry theme.

Again, congrats and thanks for such a beautiful give away:)

Blessings from another Tracy!I never knew there were so many of us!

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely! I hope I'm not too late to enter!

Congratulations on 100 posts! YAY!

Love, Tina :)

Tracy said...

No Tina, you're not too late at all. I will be doing the draw tomorrow afternoon (about 19-21 hours from now).