Saturday 10 May 2008

A Fun Quiz

I saw this quiz on another blog I was reading today. Take the quiz here and see what colour you are!

Apparently, this is me:





VIOLET

You surround yourself with art and music and are constantly driven to express yourself. You often daydream. You prefer honesty in your relationships and believe strongly in your personal morals.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!



Not sure it's completely accurate, particularly in the first sentence. But the part about relationships & personal morals is certainly true.

4 comments:

River said...

Hi, I'm River. I've lurked here for a day or two, but couldn't resist doing the colour quiz.
I'm green. "You are a very calm and contemplative person. Others ared rawn to your peaceful and nurturing nature". Pretty accurate I'd say.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tracy, I'm violet too!

Love, Tina :)

Tracy said...

How cool River ~ thanks for leaving a comment with the result of yours!!!

Tina ~ I could've guessed we'd be the same LOL.

Kittee said...

I am blue! =)

You give your love and friendship unconditionally. You enjoy long, thoughtful conversations rich in philosophy and spirituality. You are very loyal and intuitive.


So very true. Most of my answers were family and nature.