Monday 14 April 2008

Monday Menu's...here it is folks!

Picture by Lisa Audit, from art.com

Here we are again! It seems to me that Monday rolls around faster than I can blink. I'm so glad that I have planned my entire month's dinners ~ this will be a busy term for me (we just started term 2 here) so until the end of April, I don't need to worry about this...well, apart from the odd gap here or there!

Monday: Beef & oyster sauce, stir fried vegies, brown rice
Tuesday: Baked Salmon, vegies, Baked chocolate pudding for dessert (It's my birthday ~ I've been planning to have a small indulgence to celebrate)
Wednesday: Vegetable Patties....not sure what to put with it yet.
Thursday: Zucchini Quiche & vegies
Friday: Honey mustard chicken, baked spuds, vegies
Saturday: Roast ~ lamb or chicken with roasted vegies, carrots & broccoli
Sunday: Pasta Bolognaise

Diet Update ~ I have lost 2kg so far. I have been keeping careful records so that I can see what is working etc. I'm VERY happy with that, and I can feel the improvement in how my clothes fit already....5kg to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your 2kg loss. I pray you have a wonderful birthday and enjoy your pudding.