Sunday 6 April 2008

Millaa Millaa Falls, Queensland (picture from art.com)


Just Let Me Say
by Geoff Bullock

Just let me say how much I love You,
Let me speak of Your mercy and grace.
Just let me live in the shadow of Your beauty,
Let me see You face to face.
And the earth will shake as Your Word goes forth,
And the heavens can tremble and fall.
Just let me say how much I love You,
O my Saviour, my Lord and Friend.

Just let me hear Your finest whispers
As you gently call my name.
And let me see your power and Your glory,
Let me feel Your Spirit's flame.
Let me find You in the desert
'Til this sand is Hold Ground;
And I am found completely surrendered
To You, my Lord and Friend.

So let me say how much I love You,
With all my heart I long for You,
For I am caught in this passion of knowing
This endless love I've found in You,
And the depth of grace,
The forgiveness found,
To be called a Child of God,
Just makes me say how much I love You
O my Saviour, my Lord and Friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful words...thank you for sharing,

Love, Tina :)

Dianne said...

The poem says it all, Tracy. Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.