Tuesday 11 March 2008

Tuesday's Catch Up

I really do feel like I'm a tad behind! However, I have managed to practice the hymns for tomorrow's bible study class and prepare some music for pre-class and mid class periods where it's required. I've cleaned my bathroom floor, thanks to some inspiration from homemaking blogs. I've been looking at that floor for two weeks and felt annoyed by it but never seemed to find 10 minutes to clean it. Now it's done. I don't know why I kept putting it off, really. I mean, isn't that the whole point of my being at home ~ to do the work that goes with being at home. Silly silly me!

Now on to my Menu Plan, which I usually post on Monday's. Here's what it looked like when I planned it two weeks ago:

Monday: Sticky Chili Pork Ribs, brown rice, stir fried vegies
Tuesday: Zucchini Fritters, potato wedges, steamed vegies
Wednesday: Chicken Parmigana, vegies (will make salad)
Thursday: Macaroni Cheese
Friday: Vegetable Lasanga, garlic bread, salad
Saturday: Zucchini soup, homemade dinner rolls
Sunday: Tuna & Rice

I did the zucchini fritters last night & will swap with the pork ribs for tonight. I'm ditching Friday to Sunday. Those meals all require the oven and it will be over 35C on each of those days, according to the current forecast. So...what will we eat instead? Good question!!!

Friday: Honey Soy Lamb Rissoles (bbq), tossed salad, bbq'd potato cubes
Saturday: Cold Meat (maybe a chook), Sunshine Coleslaw, tinned corn, homegrown tomatoes
Sunday: I'm still thinking. I might swap my jacket potatoes meal from the 29th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just swept my bathroom floor, thanks for the reminder. The Pork ribs sound delicious.

Tracy said...

They were very nice ;-)