Monday 25 February 2008

M is for Menus

Wow, how did Monday roll around so fast already? Are you all set with your menu for the week? I am. I have done my shopping list and shopped on my way home from dropping the kids off from School.

Monday: Pork Roast (we didn't have it last week, so it's a 'free' meal for this week)
Tuesday: Chicken Casserole with scallop potatoes
Wednesday: Pork & Feta Meatballs with potato wedges & steamed vegies
Thursday: Zucchini Quiche & salad
Friday - Sunday: I'm having a weekend with my parents & brothers. All I have to do is bake a batch of bikkies and make a slice to take. And make a pavlova and a chocolate tart for dessert Saturday night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum, that all looks delicious -- except that I am allergic to pork!

Tracy said...

Really? I have never heard of that! The pork burgers (if I can find the recipe!!!!) could be done with lamb, as it has feta and a couple of spices like cumin and ground coriander I think. It would easily go with lamb, which is better for you anyway.